So my parents bought me this thing called the Selfie Stick
And pretty much you attach your phone to the stick and you can take pictures using the little clicker thing. So instead of taking photos like this:
I can take photos like this:
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
have no regrets
except all those facebook pages you liked back in 2009, regret those
"i am not at all physically attracted to you"
is an absolutely valid reason to not want to date someone.
People had the nerve to call me shallow for this.
By the way, it’s also totally cool to turn someone down without explaining your reasons. You are not interested, no will suffice. Do not feel pressured to explain your decisions to someone else.
no dog should ever be homeless
no home should ever be dogless
schools have stairs so you can throw yourselves down them